Tuesday 12 July 2011

DIY - Daily Agenda.

Summer is zipping right along, and before I know it, I will back in the car on my way to the land of higher education and exams. 

I recently started looking for a school-year agenda (yes I start early..). However nothing I was coming across seemed to suit my ever growing needs for organization. Some would have a full week layout but be missing month to month calendars, most had no place for notes whatsoever. 

Quickly becoming frustrated I ran (somewhat like what I would think would be a mix between a schizophrenic and a soccer mom) to the craft store. I got a 8.5"x5.5" binder, paper, card stock and a clear lamination..somethingrather.

A couple hours days perfecting the perfect layout for the week templates etc, and VOILA! My very own, self made, just-the-way-i-want-it agenda!


Tah-Dah!


 *(please note, Ratticus is obsessed with being on top of whatever it is that I am doing. The only reason that half this post doesn't say 1820aSDFQ@3a,k from her running across the keyboard is because she is asleep. For future posts, this is your warning, fair and square)*

You can't really tell where the pattern breaks, but there are inner sleeves on the front and back cover for random papers to be punched and filed. 

^laminated the front and back to fend off spilled drinks/general sloppiness.

each month has its own calendar as well as week by week  





There is also an 'inspiration' and a 'money' tab as well as my winter schedule and i'm sure there will the more to come as I think of them (that's the beauty of a binder).


No comments:

Post a Comment