Thursday 18 August 2011

Inspirational Thursday

Well Ladies, today is Friday. Well, really it's Thursday, but tomorrow I have the day off work. It is the end of Old Home Week(annual end of summer festival) here in my small city, and that means businesses shut down and we have a parade. So, I get the day off work and I am heading to the campground for three days of the best weather we have had all summer. I am thrilled.

Since I am in such a brilliant mood, and so filled with inspired ideas for DIY's, I must share what I will be up to for the next while.

bead shoesDIY two tone cardiganCut two rectangles. Sew a tube on top of both. Pull ribbon/fabric through and knot. Sew sides up.Pretty #accessoriesDIY Kimonoshoe fringeI'm a sucker for branches. loose knit sweaterstudded bagUse a glue gun to write/make designs on plain jars before painting them.DIY studded shoesshiny studded chunk heelFall fashionlarge knit sweaterrust pant and color blockColor Block Studded heel
Stripped pants?Fun! (Lightbulb vases)



Are you not just filled with excitement and desire for fall and the need to break out your sewing machine, knitting needles and fabric and DIY? I certainly am. 


Enjoy a wonderful weekend! 

Photobucket


PS- I am totally OBSESSED with studding lately

2 comments:

  1. I heart studding too and I love all your other picks. Fabulous!
    Darling blog!
    Shall we follow each other?
    xxxxx to you- Emily of EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete