Wednesday 17 August 2011

Summer to Fall Transition

I have been absolutely bursting with inspiration and ideas lately. My room literally looks like a craft bomb went off. I have about 6 projects on the go, and so so many more ideas in my head (and also on my Pinterest..that website is my organizational savior. Are you on Pinterest??)

I have become a knitting queen in preparation for fall.. I am really excited for the new looks for the summer-fall transition and fall 2011. I feel as though fashion-wise, I excel in the fall. I love rich deep colors and layers, LOVE layers. There is just something wonderful about the red and yellows and rich browns. Everyone looks so wonderfully fabulous in their scarves and boots. I think fall is the most playful season, everyone is relaxed from a long summer and it is still warm enough for many outdoor activities, like taking your bike down a pathway with still lush and bright trees, or picnics along the river. Fall is also a great time to cuddle up to the one you love, on those days where it is just a bit too brisk, with some hot tea and a book.

I love the freshness of back to school, the eagerness the freshmen have to begin their university experience, the knowledge pouring out of the graduate students. Libraries filled with old books, information just waiting to be learned.

I love the fall.
What is your favorite season to style?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment