Wednesday 24 August 2011

what's she building in there?

My studding obsession continues... Began studding an old clutch that I bought and used once (I hate when I do that) to make myself more apt to choose the clutch over one of my mega bags in which I can put a whole book/lipstick/wallet in it then go back to find it and it has disappeared to the depths of never-never-land only to be found a year later. (Have you lost something lately? It's probably in my monster purse.)




I told you in an earlier post that I have recently begun knitting for the fall season. But I believe I failed to mention that I AM A KNITTING MACHINE.  What are they you ask? Ah. But what fun would it be if I told you before they are finished! Can you guess? I will give you a hint. The second one was unraveled last night as it is too wide, and re-knitted more narrow.  

             
                                 Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am all for studding - everything!!! I seem to be drawn to studded things - its like an addiction! haha. I've just stumbled across your blog and have been looking back through your posts and am now inspired by a few things so thank you!
    I love knitting but don't really like knitted clothes so I tend to just knit and knit and dont do anything with it so im excited to see what your making to see whether it will give me any ideas.....
    Sam xx
    barefacedbeautyfool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have inspired a fellow DIY'er !

    ReplyDelete